IT Support Engineer
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Engineering with an interest and aptitude to work in the IT department.
- BSC/HND and Professional certification will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Computer hardware, software systems and programs.
- Excellent LAN, MAN and WAN management, Computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Computer troubleshooting, Computer viruses and security, E-mail and internet programs.
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills and Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphic.